Marten Transport is now hiring experienced Regional and OTR Class-A CDL drivers!
Marten Transport values your driving skills and TIME! How can you be sure? Marten is now offering AUTO DETENTION PAY AFTER JUST 1 HOUR! Does your current carrier do that? Then now is the time for experienced Class-A CDL truck drivers who want Regional and OTR runs to join Marten! You’ll earn top pay, excellent benefits and much more.
Regional and OTR drivers with Marten Transport will have automatic detention pay, weekly home time and priority dispatch. We have one of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road today and our drivers get late model assigned equipment.
To drive with Marten Transport you must have a current CDL-A, be at least 22 years old and have a minimum of 6 months recent OTR experience.
Trucking Job Opportunities include:
- Company Regional
- Flex Fleet
- Traditional OTR
At Marten, you’ll get:
- Great pay – we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
- Late model assigned equipment
- 1 hour automatic detention pay
- Priority Dispatch
- One of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road
- Excellent benefits and compensation package
Now hiring regional OTR truck drivers in these locations:
- Northeast - Eastern PA, NJ, NY, CT MA
- Mid-Atlantic - VA, MD, NC
- Great Lakes - IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
- Southeast - Atlanta metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
- Florida - Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
- Upper Midwest - WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago metro, Dubuque
- Central Plains - KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
- Memphis - Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
- South Central - Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
- Southwest - Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego
- Northwest - WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
Don't see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Must have a CDL-A and be at least 22 yrs. old with 6 mos. or more OTR experience.