Need a rewarding Regional or OTR truck driving job? It’s time to join Marten!
Marten Transport is now hiring experienced Regional and Over-The-Road Class-A CDL drivers for exciting truck driving opportunities! At Marten, we value your experience and your time. That’s why our drivers earn first-rate pay, weekly home time, excellent benefits, automatic detention pay after just one hour and more. If your current carrier doesn’t offer advantages like these, then it’s time to call Marten!
NEW Weekly Home Time!
We currently have openings in several divisions. Come drive with one of the newest OTR fleets on the road today!
- Company Regional
- Flex Fleet
- Traditional OTR
At Marten, you’ll get:
- Top pay – we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
- Weekly home time
- Generous benefits package
- Late-model, assigned equipment
- 1 hour automatic detention pay
- Inclement weather down time pay
- All APU-equipped trucks
- Priority dispatch
Driver requirements: Must have current CDL-A, be at least 22 years old and have a minimum 6 months’ recent OTR experience
- Northeast - Eastern PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
- Mid-Atlantic - VA, MD, NC
- Great Lakes - IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
- Southeast - Atlanta metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
- Florida - Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
- Upper Midwest - WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago metro, Dubuque
- Central Plains - KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
- Memphis - Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
- South Central - Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
- Western Regional - Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don't see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!