Earn up to 60 cpm at Marten Transport!
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Earn up to 58 cpm with Marten Transport’s EFFECTIVE PAY! These added earnings are the total you will earn after all our fantastic extras are added such as detention pay, breakdown pay, safety bonus, mileage bonus & more! As a certified Top Pay Carrier, we offer excellent rates plus weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes.
How can you earn more?
- Automatic detention after 1st hour
- Inclement weather pay
- Mileage, safety & referral bonuses
- Breakdown & extra stop pay
- Multiple bonus opportunities
Contact us today to learn more or APPLY NOW!!
- EFFECTIVE PAY really adds up
- Multiple ways to boost earnings
- Earn up to 58 cpm
- Effective pay represents the total you will earn Marten’s extra pay opportunities are calculated ( i.e. detention pay, breakdown pay, safety bonus, mileage bonus etc.)
Additional advantages to note:
- Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
- Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
- Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
- If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
- If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
- Company Regional
- Flex Fleet
- Traditional OTR
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
- Current CDL-A
- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!