Looking for a part-time truck driver opportunity? Flex Fleet could be for you!
Marten Transport is currently seeking experienced CDL-A truck drivers for regional Flex Fleet driving opportunities. With our Flex Fleet positions, you’ll earn consistent home time with the flexibility you need! With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and great home time.
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
- If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
- If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
Get quality home time without sacrificing the miles you need! Regional Flex Fleet = MORE home time, BETTER earnings, & OUTSTANDING flexibility!
- 7 days on, 7 days off
- 5 days on, 5 days off
We have immediate Flex Fleet opportunities in the following locations:
- Jurupa Valley, CA (100-mile radius)
- Orient, OH (100-mile radius)
- Dallas, TX (50-mile radius)
- Indianapolis, IN (100-mile radius)
- Phoenix, AZ (100-mile radius)
- Mondovi, WI (150-mile radius)
- Atlanta, GA (150-mile radius)
- Memphis, TN (150-mile radius)
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
- Current CDL-A
- Live within the noted hiring area
- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience