Attention Minnesota CDL-A Truck Drivers: New Marten dedicated truck driver opportunities get you home weekly!
With Marten’s dedicated CDL-A truck driver runs open now for Minnesota, you can get more consistency in life plus better pay!
Earn MORE on new Minnesota driving positions featuring:
- NEW Weekly Home Time!
- Consistent routes, pay & home time
Make your move and EARN MORE in two ways with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Minnesota CDL-A drivers: Earn a 2 CPM raise with the Marten Match-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
- If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
- If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
INCREASED incentive bonus!
- $1,500 for first referred driver
- $2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral possible!
Additional advantages to note:
- Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
- Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
- Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
If you’re looking for more stability in your schedule, Marten’s dedicated CDL-A truck driver opportunities provide the consistency you need to earn pay you can count on and more quality time to spend with your family.
These positions won’t be available long, so don’t delay – APPLY TODAY!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
22 years old with current CDL-A
At least 6 months’ OTR experience