Now is a great time to for Owner-Operator truck drivers to partner with Marten!
Marten Transport has always had great freight and earning power for contractors – and now it’s better than ever! Earn $1.05 per mile on Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles!
Special Advantages for Marten owner operators:
- Detention pay after 1 hour (paid on remaining drivable hours)
- Severe Inclement Weather Pay – We want you safe!
Ready to learn more or APPLY NOW!!
- All miles are paid according to Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles
- 100% fuel surcharge paid on all miles
- Safety and Performance bonuses
- $20 Drop Pay (excluding first and final drop)
- Holiday pay
- Hourly pay for local work (to be determined by FLT Manager)
- Free rider passes
We help your truck driving business stay profitable!
- All license fees paid, including base plates
- All road & bridge tolls (except for Chicago Skyway), some designated routing
- EZ Pass available
- Qualcomm at no charge, with no monthly charge
- File & pay state fuel & mileage tax returns (except for the 2290)
- Fuel card for fuel that will be settlement deducted
- Cost plus .04 Terminal fuel
Partner with an industry leader – Marten Transport! Apply now!
OWNER OPERATOR INSURANCE:
- Bobtail Insurance -Required by Marten Transport, Ltd. $1,000,000 minimum.
- Physical Damage -Required on the truck.
- Occupational Accident -Required
Marten can assist you to get insurance through Protective if needed.
- Physical Damage Insurance .3491/$100 value/per month ($174.55monthly premium based on $50,000)
- Occupational Accident Insurance required. $120/month
Owner Operators are not covered by Marten’s Worker’s Compensation Policy.
- Marten Transport, Ltd. will provide the option to purchase physical damage and bobtail insurance and will provide liability and cargo insurance at no cost; however, the deductible (up to the stated amount) is the responsibility of the driver and may be taken through payroll deductions.
- Automobile Liability: $1,500 deductible per accident/incident to cover other party damages.
- Trailer Damage: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover damages to Marten Transport, Ltd. equipment.
- Cargo: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover cargo damaged in an accident.
Total exposure per accident/incident is $3,500 plus deductible paid to own insurance company on tractor. OWNER OPERATORS ARE HELD LIABLE FOR 100% OF REPAIR COST FOR TOPPED TRAILERS.
Trailer Top Insurance – $10/month.
Deductible Buy- back-buys your $2,500 deductible down to $500 $27.00 per month
Gap insurance – buys the gap between residual and market value $29.00 per month