Our Wisconsin dedicated CDL-A truck driver opportunities make keeping family plans easy!
Get more consistency in life – and pay – with dedicated CDL-A truck driver runs in Wisconsin with Marten.
Marten is growing our dedicated division in Wisconsin! (ask about our Tomah dedicated runs)
Earn MORE on new positions featuring:
- NEW Weekly Home Time!
- Consistent routes, pay & home time
Wisconsin CDL-A drivers: Earn a 2 CPM raise with the Marten Match-UP!
Make your move and EARN MORE in two ways with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
- If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
- If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
INCREASED incentive bonus!
- $1,500 for first referred driver
- $2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral possible!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
- Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
- Weekly home time (or more, depending on route)
- Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
- Inclement weather pay
- Monthly bonus opportunities by account
- Steady freight from dedicated customers
- Holiday bonus
- Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
If you’re looking for more stability in your schedule, Marten’s dedicated CDL-A truck driver opportunities provide the consistency you need to earn pay you can count on and more quality time to spend with your family.
These positions won’t be available long, so don’t delay – APPLY TODAY!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
22 years old with current CDL-A
At least 6 months’ OTR experience